I met Carol in a Yoga class about 3 years ago. One of the reasons that I do Yoga is to calm down my angry, flaring, jumpy high energy. Also, I am a natural skeptic. When I met Carol and heard about what she does, my first reaction was that it was so outlandish, that I had to try a session and prove to myself how frivolous her work was.
The session with Carol was interesting, non-threatening, and amusing. Carol can 'get' you quickly, and she is masterful at focusing on you and what you are saying, both verbally and non-verbally. A little sage burning, a little drum beating, some feather waving and hand gestures...interesting , but 'Yea right, this will make a difference', was my private thought.
After the session, I felt good (but I'd just done Yoga too!). I didn't sense any strong differences in myself. But, like turning the Queen Mary, the effects of Carol's work are at first subtle or not even noticeable. It's the days and weeks afterward when the changes became evident.
Some of the changes for me were:
• An increased intuitive awareness of what others are saying and why they are doing certain things. What's going on with them 'under the radar'.
• A feeling of acceptance and joy about who I am. I have a warrior-type disposition, and I need to use that energy toward good and healing, not sabotage and hurting.
• A stronger 'inner guidance system' about how to approach life's challenges and dilemmas. When and how to intervene, and when to let it be.
• A clearer focus about my purpose in this life.
• More calmness and patience with others and myself.
• What Carol does, doesn't make sense. It doesn't live in the logical/rational domain that our culture loves and defends. But what Carol does has
• Worked miracles in my life, especially with my family, my relationships with others, and my job.
Do not miss the chance to work with Carol. She is a gifted healer and is all that she claims to be.